Valentine's Day is here, and if you still don't have a gift picked out, Swagbucks and ProFlowers are teaming up to give you a great deal. Order through this link (you'll be asked to create your Swagbucks account if you don't already have one) and you'll get 15% off of your order PLUS 1000 SB, which is the equivalent of $10 in gift cards at Swagbucks. The 13th is the last day to guarantee delivery on Valentine's day, so order now!
In case you didn't know, Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for shopping, discovering deals (like this one), watching videos, taking surveys, and even surfing the web. Then you take your SB and redeem them for gift cards to hundreds of places including Amazon, Walmart, Starbucks, Target, or PayPal.
As a special bonus to you, if you sign up through me through this offer and get the 1000 SB, you'll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of March. That's $13 total PLUS 15% off your Valentine's Day order.
Get it now!
Monday, February 13, 2017
Friday, February 10, 2017
Here's another fun team challenge to help you earn SB from Swagbucks! For those of you who don't know what Swagbucks is, it's a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online like shopping, answering surveys, discovering deals, and watching videos. You can even earn for searching the web!
If you've never tried Swagbucks before because you didn't know where to begin, their Team Challenges are a great way to learn the ropes!
They have one themed around Valentine's day - the Chocolate Dipped Team Challenge begins Monday, February 13th.
Here's how you can join the challenge and the site:1. Click here to join the challenge and be assigned to a team. Pre-registration is going on right now! If you don't already have an account, you can sign up on this page as well.
2. Starting February 13th at 8am PT, in addition to earning SB you'll contribute points to your teams total as you complete different activities on Swagbucks.3. Check back on the page often to see the scores and what you've contribute so far. All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate on their next gift card!Not only that, but if you earn 300 SB before March 1st, you'll get a 300 SB bonus (as long as you've signed up under me)!
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate. Your SB Swag Up Rebate will be made available on Friday, February 17th and will expire on Tuesday, February 28th 11:59pm PT
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Still looking for the perfect gift to get that special person in your life? Do you Valentine's Day shopping through Swagbucks and get cash back for all your purchases!
The best part? Through Valentine's Day, select retailers are offering double cash back or more! Just click here to sign up for Swagbucks and learn more.
If you don't know about Swagbucks, it's a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like shopping, watching videos, discovering deals, searching the web, and taking surveys! You redeem your SB for gift cards or PayPal cash.
As a special bonus, if you sign up through me and spend at least $25 in shop, you'll get a 200 SB bonus!
Monday, February 6, 2017
One of my favorite things about using Swagbucks is that I can get rewards for searching the web through their search engine. Every now and then they have "Collector's Bills" worth bonus SB points that you can collect by simply searching the web. Collect them all, and you get an SB Bonus! Once you've collected enough SB, you can redeem them for gift cards to stores like Walmart, Target, and many more!Here's all the information for this week's Valentine's Day Collector's Bills:Search the web through the Swagbucks search starting Monday, February 6th through Friday, February 10th, and when you get a search win, you may get a special Collector’s Bill valued at either:
- 5 SB
- 7 SB
- 9 SB
- 14 SB
- 21 SBWhen you get a Collector’s Bill you’ll receive the value of the bill and the bill will be added to your “Collector’s Bills” ledger. Collect all 5 Collector’s Bills and you’ll instantly earn a 20 SB Bonus!Keep searching til you find them all!
Friday, February 3, 2017
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It's a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. With Valentine's Day around the corner, why not do your gift shopping online and earn cash back while you're at it?Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB ($2) Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, February 6th at 9am PDT/12pm EDT, make sure you hit “Join” otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items. Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete.
- Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Thursday, February 9th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
Thursday, February 2, 2017
You've probably heard me talk about Swagbucks before. It's the site where you get points (called SB) for doing things like shopping, discovering deals, watching videos, taking surveys, and searching the web. Then you turn those points in free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Target, and PayPal cash.
Swagbucks is at its best when they're paying you to do something you'd already do online, and now they're taking that concept into thousands of restaurants around the country with the SB Local app for iOS and Android. Starting on 2/2 and running through Sunday, 2/5, they have a killer deal running - here's how you can take advantage of it:
1. Click here to download the Swagbucks Local app. You can create your Swagbucks account if you're new to it.
2. Sign in with your Swagbucks account information.
3. Link your first debit/credit cards to your Swagbucks Local app and get an instant 100 SB!
4. Use your linked card to pay at thousands of participating locations! If you spend $20 or more before Monday, February 6th, you'll get a 300 SB bonus! That bonus will be paid out by 5pm PST on February 10th.
If you're also signing up for Swagbucks for the first time and use my link, that means you'll get another 300 SB bonus. We're talking about $7 plus for going out to eat!
Some more info about SB Local:
Soon after paying with your linked card, you will see the transaction show up in your Swagbucks Local Activity ledger. Your SB earned will be calculated on the transaction amount before taxes and tip. Swagbucks Local is currently supported in the following metropolitan areas: San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Francisco, Ventura County, Dallas, Atlanta, Washington DC, Phoenix, Houston, Denver, Detroit, New York, Philadelphia, Boston, Cincinnati, Seattle, Fort Lauderdale and Chicago. New cities added on a regular basis, and you'll get the 100 SB bonus for linking your first card even if you don't live in one of the cities listed above!
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
February is a month of love, and getting a $5 bonus from Swagbucks is their way of showing it! Swagbucks is a rewards site where you earn points (called SB) for things you're probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
When you sign up through me this month, you can earn a $5 bonus! Here's how:
1. Sign up using this link
2. Earn 300 SB total before 3/1/17. You'll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it!
3. If you spend at least $25 through Swagbucks Shop* you'll get another $2 (200 SB) bonus on top of the cash back you'll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but you'll get SB points for every dollar you spend (on top of the bonus)!
That's it. It's super easy, and Swagbucks is for real. I use it myself, and I've earned over $600 in the last 3 years. I love Swagbucks it is a great way to earn extra cash each month.
*You must receive your shopping SB before April 1st
If you love Nike stuff or know someone who does, you can get 15% cash back on all Nike Gift Cards during Nike Bonus Days on MyGiftCardsPlus! MyGiftCardsPlus is a great site where you get cash back for buying gift cards - the cash back is paid out in the form of points from Swagbucks, which is a great website where you redeem those points (called SB) for gift cards to places like Amazon, PayPal... and Nike!
So to recap, you can get 15% cash back (in the form of SB) on Nike gift cards from MyGiftCardsPlus, which you can then use on Swagbucks to get more Nike gift cards!
Click here to take advantage of this great deal!
Monday, January 30, 2017
Friday, January 20, 2017
Here's another fun team challenge to help you earn SB from Swagbucks! For those of you who don't know what Swagbucks is, it's a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online.
Swagbucks wants you to join in the fun! Pack your warmest snow gear and pre-register today! The Swag Slopes Team Challenge begins .
All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate! Members of the 1st place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate. Swag Up Rebate will be made available by on Friday, January 27th and will expire on Sunday, February 12th at 11:59pm PT
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
For me Sonic is the ultimate Grilled Cheese destination! And now with the introduction of their Lil’ Grillers, I have a new way to enjoy timeless comfort food. Fun-sized and bursting with the savory flavor of classic grilled cheese, SONIC’s Lil’ Grillers make for an irresistible snack at any time of the day.
Each Lil’ Griller begins with Mini Sourdough Toast and warm, melty American cheese then you can add crispy chicken, a burger or even breakfast nestled into your Lil’ Griller. Check out the Lil’ Griller options available all day: Lil’ Cheese Griller, Lil’ Chickie Griller with a Chicken Strip and Buffalo Sauce, Lil’ Patty Griller with 100% Beef Patty and Ketchup, Lil’ Breakfast Griller with egg and your choice of bacon or sausage.
Starting at 79 cents*, these Lil’ Griller mini grilled cheese sandwiches are perfect on their own as snacks, but can also be bundled into a full meal with tots and a drink or slush. Lil’ Grillers continue SONIC’s innovation in snacking like past favorites Lil’ Chickies and Lil’ Doggies.
If you've been thinking about trying Hulu, this is the time to do it. Thanks to an offer through Swagbucks, you get $20 (paid in the form of points called SB) for trying Hulu for a month. That will cost you $7.99, so you're making $12 on the deal!
Hulu has tons of current and classic programming, movies, brilliant original series, and more. Here's how you do it:
1. Click this link.
2. Create your Swagbucks account (takes 30 seconds)
3. Click "Continue" and sign up for Hulu
4. Enjoy Hulu! You should have your points within 30 minutes.
Haven't tried Swagbucks yet? They're a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like online shopping, watching videos, taking surveys, and discovering deals and services you might like to try (like Hulu!). You then take those points and turn them into free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
This is a great time to join because when you sign up through the link above and get your 2000 SB, you'll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of February. So that's $20 (2000 SB) for trying Hulu plus your $3 (300 SB) bouns, which gets you 2300 SB, which means you make $15 total just for watching TV!